Sunday 27 October 2013

Bit of this, bit of that

Sometimes tears get in the way of blog posts, anniversaries can be happy some can be sad as they are times of remembering, its been one whole year & 4 days since I drove into Emerald and started my Queensland adventure. It is funny to think the things I thought were really odd when I got here I don't even blink an eye at now!!! I was going through my photos & thought to mark the date I'd do an anniversary scrap (that's where the tears come in)



This is a photo from my very last day at the best job I ever had in the whole world. And that's all I'm going to say coz blogs are for happy memories not tears so moving right along.
I was asked to a country evening in some private gardens and I thought that sounded like fun and so I went


















And I left!! The music was really really bad and old and it wasn't fun but the gardens were good!!

If in Emerald and you want to sell your car you go up and park it on the highway!!!


You get your official sale papers


And you back your car in & leave and people just wander and look-- no sales people just a row of cars!





This ones been here for awhile its leaf collection gives that away!!!


Land cruiser for Matt


Palm trees for Sallyanne


And that's car sales Emerald style!

I had a creative moment and whipped up another bag!!!! A girl can never have too many!!!!


Someone did say it was bright and you know it never occurred to me that it was!!! Hee hee I just loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of the sound desk. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete