Friday 19 July 2013

To market

Went to a great little market today, its a once a year event that raises money for young people with cancer.
It was super well organised and had lots of atmosphere









Packs of people which is always good!!!
So lets have a quick sqizz around, this lady did party packs all coordinated of course!



Who brings there dressing table???!!


She had a cool set up that table she's putting stuff on she sells for $250


These girls had a cool stand



And this is inside they had it set up cafe style









This is Allison next door to me she did amazing stuffed animals we actually knew each other as she rents a house from my work! And She's a podiatrist from Bendigo !!!! She's just moved up in January we had a great ol time nattering between selling her animals were incredibly popular


And this is me


Had my bags


A new product - made a couple denim pocket organisers to hang up


My rugs -15 in total this time


And this is 3 hrs later


Yep all gone!!!!!! I sold out!!
I know its totally awesome!! for some reason people love floor mats and they sell super well!! A successful day and so now the rug factory is back in production getting ready for next time!
Here's looking straight up from my site


The sun came out at the end which was good coz it was very very muggy and hot only 23 but humidity was high, yesterday we got to 28 I think our 'winter' if you could call it that is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment