Saturday 11 May 2013

To market to market

I've talked about doing this for a long time - "I should do a market" well it was time to ditch the "should haves" and become "a done that" !!! So I set off early because nothing is organised up here its first in best spot!
So I took some rugs


And some bags


And some cards



My perch



And there I am already!


And you all want to know how I did?? Well all the bags came home but none of the rugs did!! So rugs were super popular and the cards everyone said they were lovely but didn't part with their money! But anyway I made all my setup costs (had to buy the tables and chair etc) and the site fee by 10:30 and then only took a tiny bit more before pack up but I was really happy for my first go and while I was sitting there I thought up lots more things to try!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:55:00 am

    Love the umbrella!!! People must feel the cold in Emrald!! Luv your blog Sue.
    Tracey D

    ReplyDelete