Saturday 4 May 2013

Catch ups!

I am so excited! I've discovered blogging from the iPhone, I can just hear my geeky brother hitting his head wondering what took me so long!! The thing is I have caught on!!! Sooo its catch up time, I've been crafty, I'm making rag rugs!!!!




Cut up continuous strips!




Roll up strips




Crochet




And round I go!












And round I go!!




But I do baskets




And bowls!




And ovals!!!
It takes me one night to crochet one so its quick, the cutting is the bit I least like doing but its kinda necessary!!!
I remember when I was about 12-13 years old my mum made one of these. They didn't have a great deal of money left over after building a new extension, so mum made a rag rug that covered the ENTIRE room wall to wall!!! I'm not that crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Sue! These are awesome! you are so talented. I particularly like the bowls. Think i could do with a lesson from you. And also a lesson on blogging from my phone!

    ReplyDelete