Saturday 4 May 2013

A morning walk

I'm a morning person I love getting up early and heading outside. So before we moved over the railway line I took one last walk around the 'hood' so come check out emerald at 6am on the south side!



Can you see the dog at the top of the stairs? He has a mate and the two of them would fly down those steps at full flight launch at the fence barking the whole time, scared me the first time then I would just smile thinking right that's this half of the neighbourhood awake now!!!! Later I found out the dogs were called Samson & Delilah!





Past the concrete plant

This is looking straight down the road the concrete plant is on my left


First choice do I head on straight or turn down here, not turning today!! By the way its called Long street



There's a house amongst the palm trees





And this house works on less is best- 4 palm trees to be exact!!!!



Some people live in houses
And some live in sheds!


And here you go we've walked to the edge of emerald your looking west -next stop Longreach!!!


Just flat open nothingness, its funny living where there's no hills and locals talk about, it specially interesting when the kids go for their licence - bit hard to teach hill starts!!!!!
And here we are back home again - on the right behind the palms! Marie had the work van home, she does random drug testing at various mines.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:21:00 am

    great tour sue. i enjoyed jogging the streets with you !!! tracey D

    ReplyDelete