Saturday 20 April 2013

Stretching the computer skills

Our computer died in a big way which means I can't download and access my photos from my camera and phone which is very sad and left me wondering if I could perhaps blog from my iPad, but that would mean I have to take photos on my iPad then try to figure out how to get them into my blog! Now I know at this point my super smart geeky brother & probably my sons are shaking there heads and groaning but your not here to help so be quiet!! So i worked out I can down load a app for blogger to my ipad and that let's me access my phone photos too! I will not incriminate myself with telling you how long it took me to work that out but I'm here now and giving this a test run! And I picked a random photo of matts wedding to see if works so here goes!



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:44:00 am

    You have done so well to overcome the technical difficulties... I'm very proud of you, and as always I just love reading your blg !! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Face -> Palm.

    How are we related?

    All that aside, very proud of ya sis. And your still blogging!!! Keep it up (from your ipad or otherwise).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:04:00 pm

    Go you!!

    love...love reading your blog :)

    nevers fails to make me smile..

    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here now and giving this a test run! And I picked a random photo of matts wedding to see if works so here goes!
    best buy electronics

    ReplyDelete