Sunday 10 March 2013

Its the bag lady! I know I'm having a real moment of making bags and you're probably thinking what do I do with them all well.......because I ride my bike the bags have to be floppy  so they fit in the basket and then things happen to my bags that cause destruction and so I need another one!! See, quite simple really so here's some more "recycled" bags I made this weekend.

First up my favourite fabric is denim and so I couldn't resist making a bag out of some old jeans, the handles are  cut off waist bands so they even have a natural curve!!




I found the belt at the op shop and I'm like...SCORE!  
Perfect finish for my bag I thought!

A lot of hand sewing once again but I found my thimble this time so it was much easier on the fingers!!


But wait there's more...........
I loved this strip skirt and thought here's another bag, this one was super quick to run up, just added a gusset in the bottom, some handles and whip up a tie and my trusty mobile phone covers had just the right shade of pink to finish off this bag!!




nice and simple but a happy bag - by the way this one matches my bike!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:53:00 pm

    They are amazing Sue, you are so clever. Do you get to use them all?
    My favourite is the jeans bag. Tracey D

    ReplyDelete