Saturday 9 February 2013

Saturday 9th February 2013

Found this bag at the op shop last week and thought it had possibilities, I was after something red but this might work as it was made of fabric and not your standard pretend leather.
It has possibilities so while wandering the aisle of the discount store I happened upon these
Now these gems (mobile phone covers who puts there mobile phones in something like this??!!) were only $2 and my brain is ticking these could be the red I need!

so with some scraps I dug around and found this is the end result - one bag make over!


Its all hand sewn and my fingers where very glad when I finished! I was pleased with the end result I'm already thinking of the next one!



5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:47:00 pm

    WOW You clever girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:58:00 am

    That's looks SO good !! you are so creative.. xx Jo B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Sue. That's incredible! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now you have done it..... I have sent ya blog address to Freddy and Amy... they are going to love seeing stuff like this (and yes, I will put up with seeing it, only fair for the techo stuff I put on my blog).

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.... Sue !!! this is amazing, you are just so darn good at stuff like this... love love love it !!!!

    ReplyDelete